Organizations can gain a more comprehensive understanding of their employees’ capabilities incorporating potential and performance competences in a review. Besides, they can help to promote professional growth and provide an insight for strategically planning for the future.
Furthermore, by sharing and discussing each individual review results both organization and individuals benefit by fostering continuous learning, development and effective talent management. By adding potential and performance competences to your review you will be able to obtain a 9-Box matrix that will help you to perform that analysis (see further information about 9-Box matrix here)
How do I create my performance and potential competences?
Performance competences provide information regarding an individual’s current abilities and accomplishment, reflecting their present performance, while potential competences highlight an individual’s untapped capabilities and potential for growth and future development.
You can set up your team competences by following the steps described below:
⚠️ Only global administrators will be able to set up company competences.
- Go to your account main settings by clicking on ⚙️ that appears on your upper right corner. Next click on Settings.
- Next, click on the Values & Competences section.
- Start by setting up your competences selecting the Add competence button.
- Add the name and the competence description.
- Assign in the competence will have impact over Performance, Potential or won’t be assigned to any of them.
- Next, decide if you want it to apply to the whole company or apply to specific groups. In the latter case, select as many groups as you need.
- Finally click on the Add competence button and you are ready to go!