Recognition is important for each one of us as it enhances motivation, engagement, performance, loyalty towards the organization and contributes to achieving a positive organizational culture. In short, recognition is the key driver of employee satisfaction that leads towards the organization’s success. Associating recognition with company values helps to:
- Reinforce and promote the company's culture.
- Encourage desired behaviours that are aligned with the company values.
- Increasing your team's engagement and motivation as they feel that their efforts are noticed and appreciated.
- Building a sense of company belonging and pride.
- Attracting and retaining talent as the company recognizes and rewards individuals based on their alignment with company values.
How can I give claps associated with my values?
Claps can be sent at any time by accessing your claps section in Nailted or by accessing on Friday when the notification is sent. In both cases, claps will be stored and sent to the recipients on Monday.
⚠️ Global administrators need to set up company values first. See here how to do it.
To give claps associated with your values follow the steps described below:
- Access to your Claps section and click on the Choose people to send claps to dropdown.
- Next, decide the person to whom you want to send claps to.
- Set up the number of claps and the message that you want to send.
- Review your company values, if necessary, by clicking on the View company values button and select the value you want to associate your claps with.
- Once you have assigned all your available claps, click on the Submit claps button.
All your claps recipients will receive your claps, comments and the company value in which they have excelled next Monday which will definitely make their day!
What information will I see as an administrator?
As an administrator you will be able to measure the claps evolution within each one of your teams or groups being able to analyze the number of claps sent and received over time.
Company values are very important, so for that reason a section has been included that shows the percentage and number of claps number of times that each value has been associated with which will help you to measure how aligned recognition is with company values.
Finally, there is the Awards section that shows the top claps receiver and sender in three different time periods: This week, Last 4 weeks and This year and three categories: By number of messages, By number of People and By number of claps
⚠️Nailted recommends never provide material rewards, instead recognize the good job with symbolic rewards.