Yes, it is possible to change the survey’s frequency among the three possible options provided. To change your survey’s frequency follow the steps below:
- Go to your account main settings by clicking on ⚙️ that appears on your upper right corner. Next click on Settings.
- Once there, go to your Notifications section and click on the Change frequency button. A new window will appear showing the three possible options:
- Every 2 weeks: This option is the option Nailted recommends as you will obtain a good amount of data to know how everyone at your organization feels.
- Every 3 weeks: The amount of data will decrease, but you will still have data to work with. However, it is possible that in a period of 30 days your metrics will have medium or low reliability due to lack of answers, the reason why the system will show you the data from a 60 days period.
- Monthly: When selecting this frequency the amount of data in short periods of time will decrease, so we recommend you to work with at least 60 days of information.
- Finally, click on the Save button to save your changes.
From that moment onwards the next Nailted survey will be sent in the set frequency.
💡People with pending surveys will be able to complete them, although the frequency has been changed.